Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So fed up with FEDEX.We did a halftime show for the Dallas Mavericks on November 30th.

I set up a call tag pick up for the 4 items. Week later got an email from Mavs saying the items were still at arena and hadn't been picked up. I called FEDEX immediately and was told the driver said they weren't ready which was a lie. Driver never called the contact at arena.

Set up another pick up with call tags for the 4 items. He went to arena and only picked up two!!! Called again. Got another call tag and pick up number and asked to speak to a supervisor.

He assured me the rest of the items would be picked up before noon. Well guess what. They weren't. Client keeps emailing me to see what's going on.

This is so unprofessional and embarrassing for my company. It's Saturday, Dec 17th and guess what. Still hasn't been picked up! Just got off the phone with another supervisor who I'm waiting to call me back.

Friggin unbelievable service!

Horrible experience ever!!!Maggi Rosenberg SORentertainment, Inc.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx and fedex pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments