Using the most inexpensive option of FedEx (in this case FedEx Ground) is clearly not the way to go.

I needed a package by a specific date and made that clear when paying for the delivery. I sent it ahead of time of course, and was surprised when it did not arrive when it should have. I received no notice that it had not arrived on time. I had to call the company and they had NO RECORD of where it was! They told me they would put a tracking agent on the case and that person would get back to me within 48 hours... I continued to not hear anything from them and I called back the next morning. Apparently the tracking agents are either overworked or incompetent because the package had finally arrived at a nearby facility, though I received no notification of this. The package was eventually picked up at the facility because it was already a few days late. FedEx never actually delivered the package to where it was addressed!!! Beyond that, the box was very beat up and ripped in a few places despite the "FRAGILE" label on it.

Later when I called to ask for a refund they quoted inaccurate records (they said it arrived on time! BS!) and asserted there was no cause for a reimbursement. F*cking c*nts.

I'm never using FedEx again.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments