FEDEX cannot seem to deliver this package correctly.Nor does it seem that they are making any attempt to do so.

I called customer support and addressed the problem FEDEX seem to be having with my delivery 3 days ago. My package still is not here. My advice to FEDEX is to drive over to a company that can get a package here UPS so they can get it to me. There is no longer any excuse FEDEX can give beyond ignorance.

You won't find me with GPS so that is a worthless tool. Putting a diver in a van and having them drive to Rattan, Oklahoma, to the United States Post Office there seems to be beyond FEDEX's talents as well. It is kind of sad when you see the FEDEX truck in town and it doesn't have your past due package and now FEDEX does not really know where it is in there system. A system that failed its customer and a 2 pound package.

It is the small things that make big company's look like dumbasses. My package won't arrive today even though I gave instructions to FEDEX to get to me. Like I said have the balls to take it over to UPS and pay them yourselves to get it here, they need a laugh. I know FEDEX is so sorry you people have told me, but after three days we are past sorry and on to you suck and cannot seem to follow simple delivery instructions.

Delivery, pick it up at one place and take it to another. FEDEX failed.

One of your customer support people had a brain storm about me coming to you and picking it up.What it the *** would be the point of having it shipped to me if I was going to go to you and pick it up, I have to say DUMB *** on that one.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments