im very pissed my package was surposed to be here on the 29th of Nov. but it comes on the 30th ,,,,thats not good business , and the supervisor BRAD at the port allen location tells me its just a home delivery,,,thats still no excuse for my package to be late i paid for it to be here on the 29th not the 30th I will never do business with FEDEX ever ever ever ever if you want to keep business cater to your customers thats why i deal with UPS always on time never had a late delivery yet

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

callmesassy25
Bronx, New York, United States #576101

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, FEDEX has not dissappointed me as of yet.Nor have they been late with any of my packages.

They always delivered my packages on time or early. Sometimes the drivers would call me when to make sure that it is okay to leave my package with a neigbor or at my door if I am not home. Sorry you had a bad experience with them.

UPS on the other hand, has disspointed me all the time.Either I have to miss a whole day of work waiting for them to deliver my packages or their delivery drivers make false claims about attempting to deliver when clearly they did not.