Update by user Apr 24, 2015

Well I'm here again!!Ordered a birthday gift from Walmart for my grandson and it was free shipping but getting it later than when I need it for the Bday party so I paid the extra fee which wasn't much for it to be delivered in three days.

I've been fedex-upped again!! Called Walmart and there is nothing they can do. I really did preach to the Walmart rep on the fact that customers should have the choice of picking what carrier they want. Realizing that I may pay extra for UPS but I bet I get it when expected!!

When I asked them why it was basically same answer except they couldn't use the storm excuse, just that they were busy. BUSY, really....I wonder if that is where the word Business comes from?! Are you a shipping business or NOT??!!

As consumers we really need to be given the choice of who is handling our purchases!!Fed-ex is an unacceptable business!!

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2015

I live in Central KY.

I ordered two packages from Amazon on Feb. 12, 2015. I have Amazon Prime. So it was to arrive at my home on Feb. 14, 2015, they show that they arrived in Lexington KY one at 5am and the other at 8am, At 6:05 pm Feb. 14 i received a text from Amazon saying that my package has been delayed due to bad weather. Here is the problem. There wasn't any bad weather in Central Kentucky on Feb. 14. The "bad" weather didn't start until Feb. 15 around 2 pm, and it was bad, we got a foot of snow. THE PROBLEM IS THERE WAS NO BAD WEATHER ON THE 14TH!! NOW IT IS FEB. 23 AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY ITEMS!!!!!

To conclude this is why FedEx and USPS will ALWAYS be behind UPS!! By the way I ordered a package shipping with UPS on Feb. 15 and it arrived Feb. 21 at my HOME!! Again why they will always be better. I have spoken with FedEx customer service twice and they are rude and really don't care. All they keep saying is the weather is bad!! What excuse will they have when spring is here?? oh that's right natural disasters!!

Elizabeth Collins

ps, I work in product procurement and I will NEVER use FedEx!! I will choose best customer service over people that just don't care.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service and delivery service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #949802

paid for two day shipping as well and its taking longer than expected.I will never use FedEx again.

Wish I would have read these reviews.

I think its best if Amazon drop them.They are no good anyway