Tracking Tool

I was due a delivery on 2/27/15, 12:00n, I was told it will be there on Monday 3/2/15, She was rude and very nasty, I asked for a manager and she gave me a totally different story as to why I did not get the package and then used the storm as excuse when the online notification inform me the package was to be here. I request the vice

president address so I could write my complaint and Julie indicate she is the advocate for his office, I again asked for the corporate office I was placed on hold for 35.minutes and 44 seconds and given the total run round and unprofessionalism.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service and delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments