Update by user Dec 09, 2015

FedEx required me to wait 48 hours for them to "research" and speak to driver.I have now waited two days with the same answers as before.

They inform me I can now call Walmart with their case number. Now Walmart no longer has item at reduced rate nor do they have it in stock! They told me I can search the stores for one and then ask for a price reduction! Meanwhile, this is still on my credit card as a purchase.

I will never deal with Walmart.com shipping to home again if they only use FedEx!

My son is still out of his main gift.Merry Christmas.

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2015

FedEx completely lying about delivering a package on 12/05/2015 at my home.Two adults and one teen home all day!

Customer Service rep asking about the door tag. What door tag? I had no idea they even have a door tag because they have never used one at my house. I did not choose FedEx, they have never been reliable in my book.

I was stuck with them because Walmart.com uses FedEx. I don't understand why Walmart.com does not request a delivery signature based on a price amount of merchandise. This is my son's main gift and it is now "lost" in the universe. I was told by FedEx to wait two days while they "check" their records.

I am very angry this holiday season thanks to FedEx and their incompetence.

Walmart.com needs to use another delivery company.I never have trouble with Amazon and UPS.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments