Ok so I have two shipments that are suppose to get delivered by FedEx.The first shipment I paid for 2Day shipping with Fedex from Online store Belk located in NC, and the package was suppose to get delivered to my house in Baltimore, Maryland.

The tracking on this package shows as delivered after 2Days when it arrived in Baltimore and was on Fedex vehicle for delivery. However I am not sure which house the package was delivered to, since I don't see a package being left at "front door"as they claimed. I called Fedex and their response was that the guy who made the delivery was not the usual delivery guy that comes to my area and that he might not have been familiar with the area and miss-delivered the package to the wrong house.....lol are you kidding me?how hard is it to delivere a package when you have to look at the house number on the package and make sure it matches the house number on the building....mind boggling!!! Anyways the second package is from Costco, 2 computers being shipped in one package.

I was happy to see that the tracking was saying that it had arrived in Baltimore last Thursday from Tennessee. However each day after that excluding the weekend the tracking has been saying: on Fedex vehicle, out for delivery. Scheduled to be delivered by end of the day, then at the end of the day no package and it reads "Delivery Exception", no attempts made, Delivery scheduled for the next day. And next day same thing happened and this has been on a repeat and they actually told me that this is not an automatic update and that the delivery person physically updates the status....so since last Thursday up until now Tuesday the delivery person has just decided not to make an attempt to deliver my package and has let it sit on the truck and he updates the status at the end of the day to "Delivery Exception, No attempts made, delivery scheduled for next day"....lol and today they told me that the delivery person had actually scanned it and took it off the truck....???are you kidding me???I have never had more issues with the logistics of carrier until now than I have had with Fedex.

Honestly USPS and UPS are far better than Fedex.

I have been ordering from Amazon using their Prime trial and ALL of the 2 day free shipments have arrived already by USPS.It is mind boggling and so annoying the way they handle their logistics....

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex 2day from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments