Taberg, New York
Turnaround Time

Ordered a satellite dish on 2 November , paid for 2 day express shipping and still have not received my package, was told by Amazon it would not be delivered now till 9 November , FedEx really sux, it's been out on the truck for delivery 2 days in a row, I was assured by the Bridgeport, wv fedex office that I would recieve it today, FedEx is costing me and my customers money and time, if they don't have enough drivers to assure delivery on time, maybe they should hire more people or not take on more than they can handle, had deliveries two days in a row from ups, glad some companies are dependable.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments