2.0

I ordered a package on a Wednesday.Got 2 day air.

Thursday I received an email from FedEx stating my package would arrive Monday. Tuesday my I returned home from work and no package still I checked my tracking info and it stated the package was delivered to my front door. I do not have a front door. I called and questioned the representative stated the driver left it at the front door I then told her that I did not have a front door.

She then said oh yeah the driver said back door. She then said she would call me in a few hours and my money would be refunded. At 5 pm I called because I did not receive a call back and I findout they closed my claim. They then told me the shipper has to file a claim.

But they never told me that they just closed it.This company is a joke this is atleast the 20th time I've had a problem with fedex.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of 2nd day air from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments