On Thursday 08/28/2014, I shipped a package from Gulfport MS. going to Victoria British Columbia.

I filled out the requested forms and was charged $117.00. I was told that the package would be delivered by Friday 09/05/2014. As I watched the tracking over the next three days, I noticed that there was no tracking info after Saturday. On Wednesday I saw a note that said that a required document was not with the package and would therefore be held until documentation was supplied after a number of calls, the best I could get from customer service (a joke if ever there was one) was that documents were supplied as a courtesy and it was up to me to supply proper documents.

This said to someone who thought all along that it would be Fedex that would tell me what I needed. I was then told I'd have to call Canadian Customs to resolve the problem. After an afternoon of trying to find a phone number....with no successes. I finally got someone at Fedex to send the form...which as it turns out was the same one I filled out in Gulfport MS.

After faxing the document yesterday, there is still no one who can tell me if the package has cleared Canadian Customs. I have been waiting by the phone because I have been told I would get a call shortly. Of course...no call.

I will never use Fedex again...and I will tell anyone who will listen not to use them either. Customer Service is non-existent and their cumulative incompetence may loose me $700.00 All I can say is, UPS forewver!

Comments