I will never forgive you for almost ruining Christmas for my family.I had saved up and vigilantly watched a blue wii console on walmart.com.

I was lucky enough to order one on black friday for my little 6 year-old son. That's all he wanted. Times are tough now and being a single mom, it was all I could afford and all he hoped that Santa would bring him. I ordered on nov.25th, got shipping confirmation on nov.27 and patiently waited.

Dec. 2 was when i got a door tag from fedex...I was working late overnights so I went to the apt. office to pick up my package....like everyone else.No box, so I called Fedex and was stunned to hear that the package was delivered.My child's christmas present, that we had saved for, was left on a porch and stolen.I fell apart,literally.I cried and called and no one could help me. I was told that I should call walmart and see what they could do for me, I didn't understand-walmart did not do anything wrong-your lazy fedex driver did.But I called and barely held it together through sobbing and walmart came through for us, they were out of stock but called me the next day saying they had found a blue wii and would send it to me.

after 24 hours of agonizing on how to look a sweet little boy in the face and tell him that mommy tried, santa tried but someone didn't care and his gift was stolen.I was so happy...then they told me they shipped it fedex,again I was in pieces. I begged walmart to please cancel the order or send it any way else.They said it was already in transit, but was nice enough to have the delivery stopped at a fedex location. I had to get off work early to go pick it up but i did receive it. I was called and cursed out by the female driver, and her supervisor in Orlando, Fl Luis.

When he called me at work and I tried to explain the situation to him, he stated that maybe another adult in my household took it. I was so upset, I live with my 6 year-old child, how can he accuse us of stealing our own present?When I became angry he stated that " I wasn't alright,something was wrong with me". That is the torture your company made me suffer through since dec. 2 onwards.Today on the news I saw footage of one of your drivers throw a tv over a fence, it's on national tv.

All I could do was feel sorry for those poor people that trusted fedex to deliver their christmas gift.

How can you treat people that way?would one of your employees liked to come to my apt on Christmas day and explain to a 6 year old that mommy and santa tried but due to Fedex, he wouldn't get his 1 and only present for christmas.Why would you put me in that position,what did I do to deserve the tears and disappoinment of an innocent kid?Your company has NO Heart and I'll NEVER forgive you or forget what you did.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I ORDER FROM WALMART.COM ALL MY XMAS GIFT.BUT THE FEDEX RUING IT!THEY DELIVER TO ALLMY PACKAGE TO THE WRONG ADDRESS,,THEY ARE SUCK!

FEDEX THEY DONY DO THIER JOB,THEY WANT TO GET PAID,BUT NOT DOING THIER JOB RIGHT!

WHEN I TALK TO WALMART.COM AND COMPLAIN THEY ADVICE ME IF I ORDER GOOD QUALITY PICK UP AT THE STORE INSTEAD,AND I AGREE!A 600$ CAMERA,I WONT LET FEDEX DELIVER TO MY HOME I DONT TRUST THEM ANYMORE,,,FEDEX IS SUCK!

Thank you, but we'll try to pull Christmas together. I appreciate it Thanks so much!

summiconsumi

This is horrible.Is there anyway I can help?

I don't know from a personal experience, but my sister is a single mother, who was cheated on and beat by her ex husband.If you need anything contact me.