Chappaqua, New York

Recently I purchased a product from an online portal and the company had given me the FedEx ground shipping with a tracking reference, I have checked with the tracking number and estimated delivery date is Jan 17th 2012. However the status still shows the item picked on UTAH location and still on transit. Upon calling local FedEx office there was no proper response and asked me to call 1-800-GO-FEDEX, after a long wait a representative said the shipping will arrive only next day and he has no clue why there is a delay or why there is an incorrect information on the FedEx site that is misleading customers.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #918768

useless company.tracking system is just a disgrace, at least if you are going to charge x amount of money to get something delivered, follow through with it because that's how business works.

Get your *** *** together Fedex.

i missed ten hours of work because you *** people told me that my package would be delivered on that day, but come to find out your *** was closed.

sad part about it is YOU ARE AN AMERICAN COMPANY, BUT YOUR PRACTICES ARE DEFININTELY UN-AMERICAN.

*** DISCGRACE.