I ordered a laptop from Apple on Sunday night 9/21/2008 for Overnight delivery. The order was not picked up by Fedex until Thursday morning.

On Friday morning, I couldn't get a delivery status so I called Fedex and they said it was 2 to 3 day delivery and I would get it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I called Apple, and their excuse was I ordered a custom configuration. My bad, I wanted an extra memory chip.

From Apple and Fedex, all I get is excuses. I ordered this laptop because my prior Macbook Pro screen died after only 15 months. New logic board $1300, being able to do my work priceless, getting an overnight shipment from Apple and FedEx, "Impossible".

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I agre with the main postI did overnight without customization ( btw it shouldn't allow u to choose one night if they can't do it!!)

I ordered my new MacBook pro Tuesday and it wasn't in transit till Thursday(today). Acording to the site it won't be here till Monday but according to the fedex rep it'll be here tomorrw. We'll see...

Yea, Apple has two dates to consider for when you'll be getting your order.When an item says "24 hours" that only means that it ships out in 24 BUSINESS HOURS.

Then if you have any customization it will change that time and lengthen the time it ships out. Then you have delivery time. You got the normal 5 business days, then 2-3 business days.

You can only do overnight if you don't do any customization.:/