Well I bought something online from Korea.I knew very well that I would have to pay extra tax on it.

FedEx never contacted me. The next thing I know I get a letter saying that they had already contacted me and that they will Take further legal action? So I called them up, speaking to someone who I could only explain as having the vocab span of a 3 year old and who was completely inadequate at English, I decided to hang up after 10 minutes of attempting to explain why I wasn't happy. Then I e-mailed them, didn't hear back for a good 7 days and it was a template of what they had written on their website.

There stupidity bored me mindless! How can a company so *** with customer service have such a big revenue? I'm surprised they haven't be boycotted yet! Their staff are under-qualified and they clearly don't want to be there.

Their deliveries are always late and they don't care about the quality of their service.I highly recommend using another shipping company!

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #608553

I agree FED EX is the worst, you could probably get tribesmen form the Amazonian rainforest to deliver packages more efficiently.It always takes 2 to 3 weeks for delivery and they can never seem to find my house on the first or second try.

I will be boycotting them. I still occasionally make an internet purchase and forget to make sure that FED EX is not the carrier, and if they are I know that there will be problems.

USPS or UPS is the way to go .B.Budd

nikalseyn

I would hate to think FedEx has contracted their customer service to India or who knows where. Maybe they are in financial trouble and need to cut expenses. Or, more probably, they may not really care if they provide good customer service.