Holmen, Wisconsin

Their lazy driver decided rather than make a second attempt to deliver my 600.00 phone, he'd leave it with a 'neighbor'.I'm in the country.

The neighbor is 1/2 a mile away, and we have never even met. FedEx told me that they are allowed to leave it with a neighbor if they choose. Are you kidding me?! I never did receive my phone, I have no phone number for the people who signed for it, they didn't call me or do FE's job and deliver it to me.

Today I find out that this driver is claiming that he attempted to redeliver and that I refused it.WTF?!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of driver accountability, bad service, very poor customer service and untimely customer dispute response. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments