I had an order that was shipped from NFLShop.com on 12/21. The shipping details indicated that the package would be shipped FedEx so I checked the status of the package once a tracking number was available.

From what I could see, the package arrived in Indianopolis on 12/23 with an anticipated delivery date of 12/28 listed initially. I thought that date was reasonable since the item was being shipped to Florida and was going to be a slightly belated Christmas present for my son.

When I checked the FedEx site on 12/27 I realized that the anticipated delivery date had been changed to "N/A". I also noted that the package had gone to "Fedex SmartPost", but at that time I was unfamiliar with what SmartPost was so I assumed that my package was with FedEx.

I kept checking the FedEx site to see an updated tracking status but there hasn't been one since the one I mentioned above, on 12/27. I called FedEx to ask about the package and I was told that the package was being shipped through SmartPost, and that the USPS would be delivering the package. I asked for further details as to the updated location of the package but the rep had no information, other than the package was in transit. That information was useless, given that I could plainly see THAT status on the FedEx site.

So, I'm pissed. I paid for shipping, yet I had no control over the shipping method used by NFLShop since my order was for a customized item. At this point, I don't know who to complain to: NFLShop, Fedex, or the USPS...maybe all three? In any case, I can definitely say that I won't be ordering anything that uses SmartPost.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #591146

So I had to call do to the fact that my package is now 5 pounds lighter?Once the lady answere the phone to my surprise spoke very little english and it was extremely hard to understand her.Last I checked people here are looking for jobs.

So I question why my package went from grove city to grove city smart post? Your representive answered that the way it was being shipped is the slowest shipping that you offer. So my guess this it the reason you moved it from one room to another to slw it down some more?? Also there was still no answer why my package is now 5 pounds lighter then when it started out??

I proceded to ask the woman if I could get it over nighted from your location t my house and she told me that usps now had it an there was nothing that fedex could do for me. So at this point im getting pretty ticked off. I then told her that my tracking information states that it is still at the fedex location in grove city ohio. She then responds that this is the slowest shipping that you guys have.

She then gave me a number to cal the usps which I did and They dont even have my package. So what I would like to know is where the *** is my package.

I will never use fedex service again if I go to buy somethin and tey try to ship it fedex I will refuse to buy it.Fedex is complete junck and for the little quality poor fair its all it would let me choose it should have complete garbage!!!!