Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Recently, ordered a tankless water heater.Well, Fedex claims my address in Gaffney, SC doesn't exist ...

I guess our farm disappeared in the two weeks since the previous delivery ... Some genius at Spartanburg Fedex Terminal decides that no, I live in another city and redirects the water heater to an address in Charlotte, NC. No one bothered to pick up the phone and simply call little ole, me. When I looked on the mobile tracking app, I find it says the package was delivered to here in Gaffney.

Immediately call Fedex. They insist, I really mean insist, they delivered it to the Farm in Gaffney. They try to claim the package is/must be incorrectly addressed ... I repeatedly tell them, no, this IS the correct address.

You can guess it goes downhill from here ... They asked 24 hours to look into the matter. I gave them 24 hrs and called back. At first, I am told that the unit is being held in Charlotte Terminal.

In process of waiting for the 'assigned customer service manager', I find out the truth of what happened with the misdirection of the water heater ... The 'assigned customer service manager' finally gets on the line, not knowing what I had just found out ... He makes a fatal mistake in my mind. He outright lies to me about the status.

That Fedex found out nothing about the package and is insisting their records show proper delivery ... Yep, I nailed him on it. Matter is far from resolved.

I have opened a Fedex claim.Not expecting quick resolution and will continue to roil on them in whatever form I can.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Got lied to repeatedly by customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments