On March 31, 2010, FedEx left us a notice that we have a package that requires a signature. We called their 1800-number and specifically requested for re-delivery on Friday April 2nd and the representative noteddown our request ( even made her repeat the notes she wrote before hanging-up the phone. We took off from work to wait for the said package.... by 5pm we called FedEx and was told that package is on its way, they could not give us a specific time, except that it should arrive before midnight, and neither can they call the delivery driver. Waited... Waited....Waited ..... by 10pm we called FedEx again--- just to be told that as per notes on their record, delivery was supposed to be on Saturday-April 3rd !!!! How messed-up their tracking system could be ?????

They should rename that department as---Customer Dis-Service!!!!

Mary from Orlando

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Hate this company.I am currently waiting for an important package.

They made their 1st attempt yesterday and left a note on the door. I signed the note that allows them to leave the package and left it on the front door. Today I track my package again and am advised that the package wasn't delivered because no one was home. They totally disregared the note w/ the signature.

When I call and ask if they can redeliver today, I am advised that they only do one delivery attempt per day. Not only that, but I can't pick it up at the facility until the 3rd attempt has been made. Ridiculous.

This has never ever occurred with UPS.I will make sure not to do business wit FEDEX again.