Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Where do I even begin with this company? I guess I can start when I first had to deal with them at my old address. IF my packages even arrived, they would arrive crushed or damaged. They also loved to take my packages to the wrong address. They would take my packages to the address across the street, claiming the building I lived in was part of that building. No, no it wasn't. There was clearly a 4 lane road in between the two. Two different addresses. Two completely separate buildings. You get the picture. Every time I would call to try to find out where my package was delivered they would tell me "the mail room". This was infuriating beyond belief. My building had two apartments in it. There was no mail room. There was a landing to the staircase which lead to the apartments, on the wall, two mailboxes attached. This went on so many times I stopped counting. One time I actually got a hold of a manager at FedEx, they're like elusive creatures because the times before that they refused to talk to me stating that management doesn't speak with customers. Even though I just wanted to confirm the correct address and make sure my mail was delivered to the correct address. One time they lost a package I had ordered someone for their birthday. Eventually they got their gift, approximately two months later.

If you like scavenger hunts, FedEx is the delivery service for you!

Today, I unfortunately have two products from Amazon being delivered via FedEx. They were supposed to be here yesterday. I copied the tracking number provided to me on my Amazon order and checked on FedEx's website to see what was going on and I got an error message that said, "Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your tracking results at this time. Please try again later.". Excellent! Not.

This company summed up in one word? Fail.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was poor management, delivered to wrong address and management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Oh!And they "lost" (I'm guessing stole) a guitar that my S.O purchased for Christmas.

The tracking was updating and then just stopped. It was a guitar that isn't made anymore and difficult to find. And FedEx conveniently lost it. When contacted about the issue, they refused to take any responsibility.

Thankfully the seller of the guitar happened to have two.Unbelievable.