1.7
Turnaround Time

Fedex claimed to deliver a package to my home, they didn't, they actually delivered it 1/4 mile away, they need to hire drivers who can read a map.

Called CS to find my package, I had to repeat my phone number 5 times because the inept agent kept writing down the wrong numbers, and continued repeating her incorrect numbers after I gave her the correct ones.

The same thing happened to the spelling of my last name, it's only 6 letters, but she insisted on leaving 1 letter out, over and over again.

Fedex needs to take a serious look at the quality of people they are hiring.

In the end the man down the road brought my package to me as they left it on his porch.

It speaks volumes about a company when a civilian, or a customer has to correct the errors they make.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was total incompetence. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments