Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I knew I was in trouble when the customer help person told me my package was in Covington, Los Angeles.He didn't understand that LA is the designation for Louisiana.

It went downhill from there. I have been trying for a week to get an important package. I waited two days until noon to get the package, no delivery. I put it on hold the night of the second day, drove 45 minutes away to get the package on the third day.

They didn't have it. They tried to deliver it to my apartment again. Now they say it is on hold and they can't deliver it. The "Customer Advocates" at their helpdesk are terrible.

They hang up on you and do not return their phone calls. Now my package is heading back to the original sender and I have to start all over. What a mess.

They are good on regular packages, but they are terrible on signature required packages.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failed delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments