I had a Verizon phone coming via FedEx 2nd day delivery.On the day it was scheduled to be delivered according to the tracking number, I took off work since a signature was required, and all they'll say is that it is to be delivered by 8:00 pm.

I happened to be on the computer when I saw the FedEx truck go by out the window.

I walked to the door, watched him stop 3 doors down (on the wrong side of the street by the way) and when he came back to the truck and drove away I checked the tracking number out of curiosity, lo and behold, a delivery exception!! Apparently I wasn't home at the wrong house so they didn't deliver it. I instant messaged with a customer service rep immediately and explained that I couldn't afford to take ANOTHER day off work, and he stated that I could possibly drive across town and pick it up at the terminal, but couldn't promise when it would arrive.

The only other option available was to try another delivery tomorrow, and maybe I would be home.After that he thanked me and told me to have a nice day.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments