I will never, ever use FedEx again.FedEx delivered by package late due to what they said was a mechanical difficultly in Indianapolis.

I immediately requested a refund through their telephone response system. After waiting a couple of months for a credit to come through on my credit card, I called to FedEx to find out what happened to my credit. To my amazement, they are now claiming that the delay is weather related and refused to issue a refund. To support their revised version of the truth, they told me that a national weather statement was issued on May 26 for all packages scheduled to be delivered on May 27.

FedEx believes that statement absolves them of any responsibility to deliver packages on time on May 27. The problem with this story is that my package was supposed to be delivered on May 26. All of these storms that FedEx claims delayed shipments occurred after my package was supposed to be delivered. I just got done arguing with a FedEx supervisor on their customer service line for over a half hour.

I tried explaining to him that their timeline justification for denial of the refund doesn't make sense. All I got was arguing out of him.

I honestly can't believe any company would treat a customer like this.FedEx has just lost a customer for life.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments