Fedex charged us $44K for just THREE DVD DISKS
Update added by user Apr 14, 2015
Latest update: Fedex sent us a collection letter for $50K. I am look for a customer protection attorney for this case.
Original review posted by user Jan 28, 2015
We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China.After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10.
We called the invoice department and the lady told us not to worry about the invoice so we just relaxed. One month later, another invoice came. It just said we have "passed the due of payment". This is ridiculous!
We went to their station and the guy in the station has zero knowledge of "invoice". The actual weight is 0.5 lbs, how did they get the weight of 4000 lbs? They said they "input the wrong height". But did they fix the error?
No.They did nothing but keep sending you bills.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- International Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "It was my 5th Anniversary and my truck driving husband called FDE. They promised same day delivery-Not! He told them lillies-Not 1 lilly in bouquet. He told..."
- "I hope this review and photo eventually land in someone's inbox that will take this seemingly unimportant/trival scrap of paper for the true symbolic reasons why we all look forward..."
- "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."