Kathmandu, Bagmati
3.2K views

A friend attempt to send me a small cell phone while I was in Nepal.Although it was "guaranteed" delivery, it arrived two days late.

Then, they called my office and insisted that they couldn't deliver it unless I paid another 50 dollars to clear customs or 30 dollars if I wanted to pick it up from the airport myself. I live 2 hours away far from the airport, so I said I wanted to pay the 50 dollars, but for that, I had to go to the FedEx office and give them a form authorizing them to go to the airport, wait a week for them to go to customs and then I had to go back to the office to pick it up (even though I had a P.O. Box that it could have been dropped off at).

Ludicrous.Not using FedEx in Nepal ever again in Nepal AND telling me anybody who is sending me anything to put that they are sending a "book".

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

*** Nepal which is where a lot of your problem lies.Had a similar situation in Ecuador and tried to *** me for 250 USD.

Sorry guys, I know the president of FedEX Fred Smith.

Got that sorted out in a matter of hours.The local FedEx *** in many countries are franchise holdings.

Same exact thing happened to me when I sent phone to my brother there..extra 50 and they made him come from pokhara to khatmandu to customs and pay an extra 60 and then gave him an open package with different phone with packing material stuffed back inside and 3 dead phone batteries.

Fedex sucks and is a scam company, almost each item what you get the charge you around 50 % of the value of the item ! NEVER EVER AGAIN !

Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal #713325

DHL is more responsible!!!fedex sucks!!!i used it once ended up paying $210!!I'm pretty happy i started using dhl!!!never use fedex

Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal #680432

Hey is this above post still alive..If so please help me...the thing is I want my brother to send me simple camera from which would cost like 2/3hundred $ and it would be very light weight + small Size...so I want to ask is can he send that camera here in Nepal using FeDex,DHL,TNT.

What would be the total cost like....?Please anyone answer me....

Pokhara, Gandaki, Nepal #671172

my wife wants to send send Samsung Galaxy S4 from usa....what will be the cose and time to be delivered in Nepal...

how much tax should i pay to received it in Airport??and is fedex secure to to send mobile phones to Nepal?

Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal #588094

what would be the cost 1 kg from nepal to u.s.what is the charges?i send herbs and some medicin and 2 shirt

to neeroj dhoj rana Columbus, Ohio, United States #595849

it cost RS 1500 per kg

What would be the cost of 779.99 $ cost laptop to shipped from USA to Nepal.

Is anybody there to calculate

to Praveen shrestha Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal #579084

Hi Praveen Shrestha,

You may please call at (1) 4481303 for details.