Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

TRACKING 675687716516, wE SHIPPED TV TO OUR CUSTOMER WHICH FEDEX DAMAGED, CUSTOMER RECEIVED THE ITEM WITH SCTREEN OF THE TV SHATTERED.I CALLED FEDEX, AND THEY SAID THEY HAVE ISSUED CALL TAG AND PICKED UP TV FOR INSPECTION AND WILL LET ME KNOW ONCE INSPECTION IS COMPLETE.

3 WEEKS PASSED AND I DID NOT HEAR BACK SO I CALLED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED.I WAS TOLD CLAIM IS DENIED BEACUSE I DID NOT PROVIDE PICTURES.

I SAID YOU GUYS NEVER ASKED ME FOR PICTURES AND YOU HAD THE TV AT FEDEX HUB FOR INSPECTION FOR CLAIM ISSUE.

I SAID TV WAS INSURED , HOW CAN THEY DENY CLAIM, SO THE NASTY, UNCOUTH PERSON LIED AND SAID DECLARED VALUE DOES NOT MEAN ITEM IS INSURED. I SAID THAT IS INCORRECT, SO SHE HUNG UP. THEY RECORDED THE CALL, SO I SAID I AM RECORDING IT TOO. I CALLED BACK, FEDEX TOLD ME THEY WILL NOT TALK YO ME BECAUSE I RECORDED THE CALL.

LOOK AT THE CROOKS, THEY RECORD ALL CALLS BUT REFUSE TO BE ON RECORDED CALL BECAUSE THEY LIE AND CHEAT PEOPLE.I NEED MY MONEY BACK FOR THE TV THEY DAMAGED.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ninaroy stated that there is a room for improvement of nasty and uncouth behavior. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tv 39 inch vizio and associated monetary loss in the amount of $224. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv 39 inch vizio in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments