FedEx sucks.I stayed home all day with my front door open to receive a package that requires a signature.

The online site updated that they attempted to deliver WHILE I WAS SITTING BY MY FRONT DOOR. They never came and they did not leave a tag. I had stayed home from work to get this package, so this wasn't a minor inconvenience. Customer service was zero help.

I even spoke to the manager of the ground office and he (Time Olexa) was no help and said they will not attempt to deliver it again today. He "took offense" when I told him he was being incompetent.

The closest fedex office is an hour away, so we can't go pick it up.I will never purchase a product that uses fed ex again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Helotes, Texas, United States #1224900

Same thing happened here. File official complaint to their office. The more they get maybe they'll finally start fixing the problems