Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 19, 2020

Bad service over, has not been resolved.

Original review posted by user Oct 19, 2020

My signature was forged as received, my package was left out in the rain, my package was damaged, and because the sender did to declare a value on my items (which is over 4K) they will not pay the full amount of the damaged item. This dragged for 3 months, just for the claims section not give me some corporate answer hang up on me.

Poor customer service, never will I ever use FedEx again. This is the 3rd time I have had issues with FedEx delivery. They hire people that throw your packages with disregard to the content, my husband witnessed first hand as he happened to be standing at the window when his package was delivered. The package was thrown from about 2 ft, the other package was crystal and half was broken, I couldnt prove that FedEx did it but it wouldnt surprise me.

All my other delivery companys are very careful with my packed. Horrible service FedEx Chesapeake and those claims people are the worst!!!

FedEx Pros: Un damaged stuff when i get it.

FedEx Cons: Bad attitude from driver and supported by customer service.

Comments