Garrettsville, Ohio
3.3
Tracking Tool

Leave it to FedEx to deliver your package to the wrong address.I had a package delivered a few days ago and the tracker said it had been delivered today at 2:30.

Nothing to be found. I called and they did a "trace" on it and said it was in fact sent to my address. Wrong. Nowhere to be found.

Thank god my next door neighbor had recieved it and had the sense to drop it off. I live in a rather big building.

Its hard to miss my house.Especually since the house next door is ONE number off of mine.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipped to the wrong place. Author liked the most customer service and on time delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211921

Sorry to hear that a human being made a mistake with your package. If everyone was as perfect as yourself.....what a wonderful world this would be. And nobody would have to publicly complain about an issue that turned out not to be a problem after all.