Chester, Vermont
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 28, 2015

Yup, happened again; I ordered some protective gear for a new tablet & I got the usual excuses after 2 weeks (I'd shipped Amazon Prime) - weather, when it had been warm & sunny, business closed (i'm not a business), and finally, no apt # (no apts in my little town, certainly not where I live).I tried the endless phone tree at Fedex & the operator's english was so bad we couldn't communicate.

The package, was already being returned to Amazon they told me. 6 weeks later, no return notice, no refund. Wonder if the drivers have side businesses selling all the parcels they don't deliver. If Fedex tracked the volume of "undeliverables" they would see a trend and be able to hold drivers accountable.

Obviously they don't and don't care.

Heck, Fedex can make money not delivering but charging online retailers for deliveries - what a great scam.Note to online retailers: If you don't start caring if your customers get what they paid you for, we are going to stop ordering online, I sure have.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2015

My husband had some computer hardware shipped to us in Middletown Springs, VT, and the driver left the small box in the driveway of the house of a neighbor with dementia who was away for the week.It snowed later, and I assume that by the time we missed the package it was plowed up.

The driver has been dropping our stuff there even before winter, and like I said, the neighbor has dementia, so the driver might as well have thrown them in the river. Our driver when we lived east of St. Johnsbury are was great, reliable and willing to deliver in snow. Not this guy.

I am fearfully awaiting another delivery today and have put out a 5' sign on road that tells him not to leave it at that neighbor.

Our road is well plowed.I wish my business didn't require me to buy online, I am going to purchase much less from amazon, etc in the future if they use FedEx.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Arafael is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments