My family sent me a computer 2 weeks ago; a computer I should have received 5 days later.

I never received it!!!So when I checked with the awful and inefficient customer service, they tell me the parcel was delivered.

When I answered "no, it was not delivered, I didn't received anything!" , they realized it wasn't the right zip code. But the address the driver "delivered" my package, even doesn't exist!! So how he could deliver a parcel at an address that doesn't exist!!! I didn't received any phone call, nothing.

My best guess: my lap top has been stolen. So now, 2 weeks later, I'm still waiting for an investigation they obsviously don't want to do!!

Shame on you FedEx!We won't never use your service anymore!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of computer shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned computer shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments