1.3
Tracking Tool

I have had the same issue over a dozen times.My delivery man already has the door tag when he walks up to my building door.

I have him on camera ringing my bell once (which dials my phone) then immediately slaps the attempted delivery tag on my door before I can even answer my phone. When I do he is already back in his truck and driving away.

Recently they claim 3 attempts were made with a single package and no one was home. And then they mailed me a post card about the delivery.

None of which is true. I am disabled and can't leave home. No one rang my door or left a tag. Oh, and no postcard either.

When I finally called to locate my package they told me they sent it back to the sender.

Very nice, FedEx is the absolute worst when it comes to customer service.They simply don't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex customer care. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments