Never use FedEx to ship fragile items.Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished.

The boxes look like they had been through the mill. This shipper does not care how your fragile items arrive as long as they delivered that's all that matters.

They are HORRIBLE.Customer service is non-existent from frontline to management they do not care..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of fedex customer care. Fedex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #941926

Yep. I've had bad experiences with FedEx losing packages or delivering damaged ones, much moreso than the USPS. If you shop ebay and the seller wants to use FedEx, ask them to use another shipper.

to Anonymous #948936

My sentiments exactly. I am an eBay seller and will never choose FedEx as a shipping option again.