Turnaround Time

I made a mistake and ordered a product twice. The vendor advised me to refuse one of the packages that was scheduled to be delivered by Fedex. I called Fedex and the rep noted the account. However, two days later the package was delivered to me.

I drove to a FedEx office and the rep did his thing and taoed a paper on the package stating that it was refused. I wasn't given a tracking number or anything so I left. Two days later the package was dropped off at my house again.

I called Fedex that night and ask them to send their incompetent driver back to pick up my package. Again the rep reassured me that it would be picked up and gave me a reference number. It's two days later and the package us here.

I called Fedex again and the rep said it will be picked up today.

It's ashamed that I have to spend so much time to resolve such a simple problem.

They have lost a customer tidsy. I will pursue other options for shipping and receiving items....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex customer care from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

East Orange, New Jersey, United States #1118580

Just to give an update the package still was not picked up. It's at the supervisors level now.

This is just unbelievable !!!!!!!