Tracking Tool

Fed ex is the most poorly run company that I have dealt with. I requested that a delivery be made after 10:30 am. In the early morning hours on the day of delivery I received a text from Fed ex stating that my delivery would arrive before 10:30. I contacted Fed ex by phone at 5:00am to correct this error.

I arrived home at 10:30 to find a door tag posted at 10:20 that the package was not delivered as no one was home. Another call was made to Fed ex with a return call from Fed ex stating that another delivery attempt would be made at 4ish that day.

It is now 17:40 and no package. The tracking info on the website states that the package will be delivered before 10:30 am the following day. Again the time is wrong. I have now called Fed ex again for an update and a change in delivery time for tomorrow if the delivery needs to be delayed again.

I am a nurse. I wonder how long I would be able to practice if my practice was handled in this manner.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex customer care from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments