1.8
Turnaround Time

I sell a few items on ebay - maybe 2-3 a week. Buyer pays & I ship using smartpost option. Have had no problems.. unless, I didn't check that as an option for shipping. It then defaults to UPS or USPS. In either case, more expensive.

So I try to get smartpost available without going thru ebay shipping. I'm told "a Fedex account executive" will contact me to 'set it up', in 24-48 hours. Maybe even have to "come to my home" to do this! What??

That was almost 5 DAYS AGO!! I've spoken to 4 different customer service (ha!) agents since..

and they either spew one lie after another, or worse - NOT ONE OF THEM KNOW WHAT THE *** IS GOING ON!!

The last one said, "they're switching to a new system, and I should be called within the next 7 business days".

You know what I say? Fedex - Go ferk yourselves!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Fedex office personnel.

I didn't like: Online customer service no help.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

California, United States #886259

I filed several complaints regarding their drivers harassing me, like fascist / gestapo scumbags and the last complaint i made on the phone this hispanic customer service man instead of helping actually was using intimidation towards me, saying: implying that they were gonna keep harassing me and that I was wrong and that he didn't he wasn't even gonna look in to it.Extremely unprofessional.

First of all if I have nothing bad to say about a company or corporation why the *** would I do take the time to do that. Reason is because for me its 100% legitimate. Other companies welcome feedback and im guessing change things when their employees are f'ing up and try to be frienly to customers.

But this particular corporation if you file a complaint against them, they will not even care/help and maybe even try to harrass you afterwards (vindictive), thats called modern day fascism.They should claim that their into the bullying business instead, much more honest I think.