I am never using Fedex again it is like you need to kill a whole week Just to be here to Get one thing you never give a date or time it will be here.The first day he was here at 3:50 pm so I cam home early missing 3hours of work so I was here and he Had already been here at 1:00pm so I lost 3 hours of work for nothing and Now i Will have to loose over 8 hours of work Just so I can be here to get what i want or loos it to you and back to the shipper this is the worst company I have ever dealt with .

I had to start using other companies to ship to my customers and a lot of international shipments too because you charge 3 times more and the service is 5 times worse with no consideration for the customer.I guess another lost day of work for me if i want to get what if sent through UPS or the post office would have been here on time and the first day...

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#199167

In most cases, the reason a driver cannot release a package is due to a shipper requirement. Also, a fed ex route and any delivery route differs from a bus route which follows the same streets at the same time everyday. Many factors go into when the driver will arrive, dispatch time, load factors and premium service obligations just to name a few.