FedEx would NEVER ACCEPT A STINKY WET DAMAGED BOX FROM A SHIPPER, SO I KNOW THAT THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS DAMAGE.The item was purchased from Groupon and a third party shipped through Fedex's cheapest type of service.

I waited home b/c tracking said it would arrive Saturday. This woman had delivered to me before. I know she ran away before I opened my door because the elevator was closing when she said my package was on the floor. The package was wet and stinky.

FedEx said the package came from NY. Maybe there was sewage on the box, and they just dumped bad perfume on it to cover it. I just spoke to Fedex lady who said a driver was coming to pick up the package. This after two hours of calling and running up my blood pressure.

They should have done that right away, as they knew the driver shouldn't have left that nasty package and run away. I never would have accepted it. Don't trust FedEX.

UPS is superior.Driver always takes good care of me, leaving package if I'm not home, which Fedex never does.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments