According to FedEX they delivered a package worth $200 dollars (purchased from Wallmart.com) to me on May 5 at 9:02 AM EST.This package did not arrive at my address it was signed for by a person whose name I do not recognize.

I asked my building manager if I had gotten any packages that day: he said no. I have gotten many packages from UPS and they are very dependable. However when I called FedEX customer service it took me three tries to get through and they told me they would try to track down my package and for me to call back in a day or two.

When I called Wallmart they said they could reship my package but since it would still be shipped by FedEx I decide to wait a couple of days to see if FedEx could find my package.In summary FedEx is not dependable and has poor customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

They delivered my package to someone I do not know. They claimmed that they delivered the packaage to the right address and now I am waiting for a phone call.

#205367

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry FEDEX SUCKS!I ordered a tennis racquet and it was to be delivered today.

When I tracked it it said delivered to wrong address but at the same time it said delierved right above it. I did not get the package!

It said it was signed for by someone whose name I did not recognize.I will call them tomorrow and see what's up and make them wish they delivered my tennis racquet on time.

They are horrible and I've never had a problem with UPS as well.This is my first time using FedEx because they had no other option from the website that I was purchasing from.

To my surprise when I went to go track my package it said "arrived, left at front door." When I went to go check nothing was there.

Called and now I have to wait for a phone call.Never using them ever again!

3 deliveries in a row were left at my neighbors house. Duncansville pa fedex blows.

#142051

I have had the same thing happen to me twice in 2 weeks.The driver is delivering to the wrong address.

Tracking number says he left it, but we were home and outside and he never came.they are giving me a runaround I am sick of fedex