Gray, Maine

I made an order in which Fedex was paid to delivery for this company.I paid the extra money for the 3-day shipping and everything was fine and dandy.

I tracked my order online to see when it would be arriving so that I could be there to sign for the package as I requested, to assure I got my package. On my way home from work I got a notification stating that my package was delivered and signed for!!! When I looked up the proof of delivery I was able to see who signed for the package and sure enough, someone signed for it who wasn't in my household ( as the one of requirement with fedex). I got home and noticed that there was no package outside my door, so I called Fedex.

They verified that my package was delivered to the wrong place and the person who signed for it thankfully called and told Fedex that the package wasn't theirs. FedEx told me that they were sending a driver over to pick it up and bring it to me the same day. I waited around then 9:00pm hit and I realized it wasn't coming tonight. I called out of work the next morning assuming that the package would be delivered today and needed to be home to sign for the package.

Again, I called to make sure it would be coming today and they assured me that the package was noted to be dropped off today but no known time was given. 9:00pm came and went so I called them back AGAIN and the representives kept saying it will be there today....I reminded them that I was told this for the last two days and requested to speak with a supervisor or manager....they hung up on me. I indeed called back and requested to speak with a manager or supervisor and the rep put me on hold. About two minutes later the line was disconnected sooo I called back AGAIN and this time requested to file a complaint.

The rep that I spoke to was very nice and said all the right things, they even called the station again saying that it was urgent the package be delivered today. She came back on the line and said "oh, the driver just picked it up and will be calling you any minute for directions to your address". I was very satisfied and actually believed them this time. Three hours go by and sure enough no package or even a phone call to get directions.

So, I called again can asked how late they deliver and asked if there was an update on my package....again they said the driver picked it up and will drop it off today. I asked for the address where the package was dropped off and realized it was literally 5 houses down from my street. At this point I am furious and still don't have my package.....this is the worst service ever.

You think they would verify that they are at the right address and that the package is that persons.I requested a signature for a reason so that no Joe-Schmo could sign for it and go through this problem.

Review about: Fedex Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Fedex delivery service, Fedex poor customer service, Fedex lies to customers.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments