2.7
Tracking Tool

I was expecting a package by Monday 31 from FedEx.But, according to their tracking service, it was delivered last Friday 24 at 1:00 pm in front of the door since no signature was required.

The shipping address is of an office and there are always people over there until 6:00 pm during business days. Sounds to me that they did not even ring the bell, knock on the door or something. IF they came. Because no package was outside the door on Friday.

Already stolen from someone?Or delivered to another address???

I do know if something can be done to fix this but definitely I will try to avoid Fedex service as much as I can in the future.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $57 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was package not delivered to home as indicated. Author liked the most on time delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments