I had ordered an item from Amazon and paid for the two-day shipping option.The item was scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, May 15, 2014.

On Thursday, the delivery tracker indicated that it was delivered that morning and left on the front door. Since I was home on Thursday, I was unaware that any package had been delivered. Even after checking the front and back porch, no delivery had been left. I called FedEx to notify them that I thought the delivery was mistakenly left at another address and was told that the person who received my package had already called and told FedEx about it.

I was told by customer support that either Saturday or Monday I would receive my package. As of Monday evening, I had yet to receive the package. I called FedEx again to find out where my package was, and was notified by customer service that no one had picked up the package from the incorrect address yet. I was told that a pickup would be made on Tuesday and I should receive it on Wednesday.

I called back on Tuesday to ensure that it had been picked up, and I was directed to a transit hub. I was told by someone working at the hub that it would be picked up sometime today or tomorrow, depending if someone is in the area. It was also mentioned that the drivers were independent contractors and basically told that it was misdelivered because I lived at a difficult address to find. This is ironic because UPS has never misdelivered a package (which I have ordered over 50 things previously though amazon) in the 6 years that I have lived at this address.

I still don't have the item. The individual from the hub was supposed to contact me about the delivery and has not done so yet either.

At this point, I'd rather just go to the store and purchase the item or pick it up myself.The lack of responsibility is astounding.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow delivery and very poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of two day shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned two day shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments