Package was delivered to the wrong address & signed by wrong recipient. Driver insists it was delivered to the correct address which is false. The signature they have is not from my household and since FedEx does not have GPS tracking to determine where it was exactly delivered, they just take the word of the driver, who is wrong in this case.

Acer America shipped a computer to me on April 11, 2012. This package was said to be delivered on Apr 17, 2012. I first tried to resolve this with Acer America but found it difficult because they have no number I can contact because the S/N does not seem to be recognized by the automation system Acer uses. The only communication to Acer was by email: Acer Technical Support acer1@mailwc.custhelp.com. I contacted them via email.

I was told by Acer to file a police report and file a claim with FedEx.

I filed a police report and filed a claim with FedEx. I was then told by FedEx to obtain a waiver from the shipper, Acer America. I don't know what the big deal is but Acer America refuses to provide this waiver for my shipment. I called customer service of FedEx on May 31, 2012 the person I was talking to told me to settle with Acer and hung up.

Federal Express is responsible for dropping off my package at a location other than my home and it was signed by someone I do not recognize.

I filed with the BBB on FedEx and they responded telling me to get a waiver or have Acer file the lost package claim. I still don't understand why it's so hard for Acer to provide this waiver.

I am now without a computer and my hard earned money gone. Customer Service for Acer America is the worst I have ever dealt with -- never buy the cheap systems because you get what you paid.

FedEx dropped off my package at a wrong address. It seems all the driver has to do is get a signature and say it was dropped off.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

dani1

this happened to me also and was told I accepted it, I never received anything and driver swears it was my address fed ex does not care.

to dani1 #723726

What's the point of getting a signature at delivery when even if it's signed by someone that don't live at the address it's acceptable? Next time they need a signature I'll tell them to go next door and get it. Literally, it's acceptable.

Glasgow, Kentucky, United States #596850

I too had a package delivered to the wrong address, I called the dispatcher and received a Case #, the driver admitted he delivered to the wrong address but was unable to find it!

I paid via PayPal and Paypal will not issue a refund :( due to the fact that the tracking number shows it as delivered despite the case being opened and the fact the driver admitted his mistake!

I called FedEx and asked them to change the tracking information to not delivered or missing and was told they can't do that!

FedEx did not offer me and other course of action to file a claim and the seller will not respond to my plea to file a claim.What can I do?

Good Question.I already had the computer.

It broke down after a little over 1 month. The hard drive failed.

It was coming from the repair center after being fixed by Acer America.Which is why I already had the serial number.

How did you get the s/n on a computer you don't have?