Apparently Fedex ground subs their work to local contractors.Tracking showed package delivered to my home four times with no one home.

I was here everyday they showed a delivery. I live out in the country and there is only one other home across the street. He was taking it there because he couldn't figure out the address. He showed up eventually in an unmarked van, no uniform or any ID.

He was disheveled, unclean and complaining with my rumpled package. He couldn't even be bothered to get out of his car. Wow. No more merchants who use Fedex.

UPS is the way to go.Tell your merchants!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I don’t work for UPS lol.This was just one of many outrageous instances.

I never buy from a vendor who uses FedEx ground.

Never.Btw, FedExpress has always provided impeccable first rate service.

I doubt it! This was probably written by a UPS employee.

Ground is a contracted division of the company.couriers but their trucks and are owners of that.

This is why you should always ship Fedex Express.Worth the extra change to be sure it makes it!

I agree 100%.Local fedex delivery are all with unmarked trucks, sometime even penkse trucks etc..

In the last year they have delivered my packages to the wrong houses 5 times with the latest 2 days ago not being located and now I am the one that gets to deal with the merchant to send another package...which will be by fedex and who knows if it will make it either?

to static Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #630411

I've had laptops go missing.And today, my third cellphone.

The previous two cellphones just came up missing int he system. THis time the bow arrived, but it was empty. It was obvious that it had been opened and re-taped. Fedex Ground in Lafayette is a den of thieves.

They ARE NOT REAL FEDEX. They ARE contract, DO arrive in rental trucks, sometimes with no uniforms... and they STEAL your stuff. Try calling Fedex.

They are no help. Try calling the merchant...

they do not believe you.DO NOT USE FEDEX GROUND IN LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA.