Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 12

I just called customer service, FedEx International Customer Service at 1-800-463-3339 and the person on the other end did not know where my order is.First she said it was in Memphis then she said its in Anchorage, Alaska.

So, I asked her if my order arrived in Memphis first, then it was flown to Anchorage or the other way around, she said "I have to check because I'm not sure", the question I asked is to see if she even knows the difference between the states (Memphis, TN, and Anchorage, AK. Apparently not, considering my order's final destination is Florida, which made no sense to fly to Alaska if its already in Tennessee.

She said she was going to call back and I'm still waiting.Fedex company sure does put a lot of money into politicians pockets, that's the only think I could think of as to why they are still in business.

Original review posted by user May 12

Fedex delivering horrible and incompetent service since 1973.A true and genuine company that truly loves to *** their customers in the *** with no lube.

My order was supposed to arrive on Thursday since I paid for it but it didn't. I called Fedex customer service and I spoke to a guy who told me that the package is still in Japan and since, it was international he transferred me and I then spoke to a lady who then told me that my order is still in China and not in Japan. So, now I'm thinking WTF! they don't even know where my package is.

I called customer service again, this time they said that it was in Japan for 4 days and they don't know why it hasn't shipped out yet.

Fedex customer service is incompetent.Fedex- Since its inception in 1973, FedEx has been focused on ripping people and delivering horrible customer service and we will continue to do so due to our lobbying and connections with politicians who we pay regularly.

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: The company should shut themselves down due to their incompetence, inability to perform and meet customer satisfaction. So, Fedx should let their competitors such as DHL take of everything because they are actually able to do their job right. .

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments