Recently I ordered a lot of Under Armour clothing in prep for some bike rides/camping that I will be doing. I ordered everything on 09/06/2011 and selected 2 day shipping, just to be sure that it would be here before I leave.

Yesterday, 9/8/2011, I saw a FedEx door sticker and went to my apartment office to collect my boxes. The apartment office was closed, all day for a corporate event. I checked the proof of delivery option when using the tracking number, the package was signed for by C. Gray at 144pm. How in the world can a package be delivered when no one is there to sign for it? I was pissed, to say the least. I called FedEx and was told by a FedEx rep that my packages were scheduled to be delivered on the 9th. I informed the lady over the phone that the package said delivered when I checked the tracking number and that it was signed for, she told me it must have been a mistake. Pissed and all it was no big deal, I wouldn't be leaving for my trip until the 10th.

Today came around, I stayed home from work to be sure to catch the delivery. To confirm that I am not crazy I stopped by the apartment office to see if my packages were there. My packages weren't there, which I was expecting, and I was also told that no one by the name of C. Gray works there. I called FedEx at 11am and verified that the packages were on the truck and would be delivered before 7pm. 730pm rolled around and no packages, I called FedEx and they told me the packages had been delivered at 149pm and were signed for by C. Gray.

Tomorrow I have to go by the front office that opens at 10am and turn around and wash the clothing, so I won't get out till 12pm. That's if my packages are there. Out of all this I am left wondering, who the *** is C. Gray? I will not be shopping online from any places that ship with FedEx.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I will not shop with any company that ships via Fed-ex. The only way I will do business with a company is if they ship via UPS or USPS. The United States Postal Service is in financial troubles and we should all consider shipping via them rather than Fed-ex.