China Grove, North Carolina

We ordered some pillows from Bed, Bath & Beyond , received shipping info, tracking number was FedEx.When I got home the day the pillows were marked as delivered , I did not see them anywhere, went back on line to confirm delivery status, it said "items left on front steps, no signature required" , I walked around the entire house, to find 'nothing', contacted FedEx to file a claim , still haven't heard back from them, over 2 weeks ago.

I had a second issue with FedEx not long after that, I had ordered some auto parts from RockAuto, again to be delivered by FedEx, as I arrived home from work the day they were delivered, I see a clear garbage bag laying next to my driveway in the yard, apparently this is as far as the driver could carry my package, (or throw it off the back of the truck), couldn't carry it 25 feet to put in on the steps.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor delivery standards and no accountability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

You should have gone to the store to pickup your China made ***