On August, 20 Citibank set me the credit card.There was one delivery on 8/21 at 11am obviously i am at work.

On sticker left at main door was recommendation manage online delivery. unfortunately this option after I sign up with FedEx service was not available. I was trying to call but wasting 25 minutes and lately 20 minutes never got chance to talk to representative. I was tracking online my envelope and figure it out that there was second attempt but there was no sticker on the door.

I don't know if it really somebody was trying to deliver. No prove. On Monday 8/24 on the travel history was note that envelope is on the car and will be delivered by 8pm!!!!! Lately the note has changed.

The envelope appeared never was on the car but in the office. I called, trying to schedule delivery and I ended up talking to three people and finally third person located my envelope and initiated delivery. Afterwords somebody called from FedEx telling me if I want certain time I have to do it online and I said I am unable just hang up on me. And again notes it saying that there was delivery but no prove no sticker on the door and my note "please leave package with super" was still there when I came from work at 5pm!

terrible experience for one week I cannot get the credit card just because to reach FedEx representative on the phone is so difficult !

and even you are getting chance to manage delivery somehow it is not activated!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments