i have a scheduled day for movers which is today.I walk outside to take some garbage out & the 3rd party movers drive up to disassemble my bed.

As the 3 of us are walking to my door I notice fedex drives up, I say to the 2 gentlemen she's probably here for me. So I stop walking & walk towards her to say you're here for me because she's walking towards my door. She ask my name I tell her she verified the package & asked me for id, I told her fedex has never asked for id when delivering packages. So I said I will not give you id, she walks away stating I can get it tomorrow.

I asked her to call the company who sent the pakage, she wouldn't. Please take in mind these are the key access to where I'm moving. I took my package from her & she called her manager, she wouldn't allow me to speak to him, she asked him to call the police, he did, I gave her my liscence she states that I didn't want to show it cause it's an out of state liscence. I asked to take her to the office in which the team could verify I live here & I'm moving.

For some reason or another her manager told her my liscence was good enough.

I get deliveries on a weekly basis, I have never experience anything like this before.I will consult my attorney.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of delivery crew from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments